søndag 17. april 2011

PRESSEVISNING HOS SPALT PR

The dresses are from Celine Melli and I want them both right now! My favorite is the one on the left side, love the bohemian look!


Theses jackets are my favorite from the brand 2ND DAY. Love!

More from Day og 2nd Day...I like it a lot

The blue sweater is from Vatle and I love the color! Love huge sweaters in the fall.


Below are some fabolous people! Love the sandals from Helene Westbye!

Love the make-up, fresh and I love the liner!

The very very sweet Jenifaa and Tathiana!

Photos are taken by me.

Det har vært presseuke i Oslo uken som var, og jeg fikk kun mulighet til å få med meg Spalt PR sin visning for denne gang. Jeg fikk se noen fantastiske kjoler fra Leila Hafsi, Celine Melli, og masse flotte høstklær fra bl.a. 2 Day, Vatle og Gant mm. Jammen fikk jeg lyst på enkelte plagg nå med en gang. I tillegg traff jeg på masse hyggelige mennesker, en herlig kveld!

The last week was Press week in Oslo. Most of the PR agencies invites among others the press and bloggers to take a look at the fall collections to come. My week was so busy so this time around I was only able to make it to one press view, at Spalt PR. I found a lot of nice pieces and I love the dresses from Celine Melli and Leila Hafzi. But I guess the brand that stood out for me was 2nd Day and I love their fall jackets. It was a fun evening, sipping pink champagne and meeting really nice people.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, masse flotte klær og enda flere nydelige mennesker! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Ja, det var mye fint, blir masse å glede seg til mht høsten:)
    Selv om man helst vil ha vår klær akkurat nå:)

    SvarSlett
  3. Love shoes and some clothes! :D great blog! I'm following.

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    SvarSlett
  4. Cool! Thanks for the nice comment:) I'll definatly check out your blog;) See you soon! ;)

    SvarSlett